- in addition to standard models, longer (up to 500 mm) or shorter rides (up to 200 mm) are available
- intermediate support structure: required with vertical rise higher than 10 m
- installation: indoor and outdoor, with canopy for weather protection
- operating temperature between -10° and +40° C
- balustrade: glass balustrade with extruded handrail
T inclined moving walkways
The T family of inclined moving walkways is ideal for delivering vital access over different floors for customers and their shopping trolleys in private facilities, such as shopping centres.
All T inclined moving walkways have:
- horizontal run only at the upper landing plate: 400 mm
- horizontal run at the lower landing plate: none
Reliability and safety are our priorities and all systems are compliant with the EN 115 regulation. This ensures maximum safety for passengers and managers.
T inclined moving walkway’s options available:
- Commercial T10: (10°, horizontal run only at the upper landing: 400 mm) vertical rise from 2 to 8 metres;
- Commercial T11: (11°, horizontal run only at the upper landing: 400 mm) vertical rise from 2 to 8 metres;
- Commercial T12: (12°, horizontal run only at the upper landing: 400 mm) vertical rise from 2 to 8 metres.
Streamlined and flexible in design, the T inclined moving walkways offers a full range of optional design features for easy integration into your building and leave plenty of room for architectural expression.
Product specifications of T inclined moving walkways
|Larghezza gradino/Step width (mm)||800/1000|
|Corsa orizzontale dei segmenti/Horizontal pallet run (mm)||400 (sbarco superiore/Upper cantilever
|Alimentazione/Power supply||AC 3 phase. 5 wire 50Hz/60Hz|
|Installazione/Installation position||Interno/Esterno – Indoor/Outdoor|
|Dislivello o lunghezza/ Rise or Lenght (m)||H: 2-8|
Want to find more about T inclined moving walkways?
Looking for a reliable system for your supermarket? Looking for a inclined moving walkways for your facility?
Contact us for a personalised quotation!